I’m hoping to join together with other peace activists and groups like Jewish Voice for Peace to create an international campaign that will have the following demands:
1. A Goldstone-like investigation of the massacre which would investigate culpability of the commander of the Israeli navy and defense minister for this incident (and charges of attacks by Flotilla activists against IDF)
2. Immediate release of bodies of the dead for independent forensic autopsy and burial by their families
3. Immediate release of names of dead and injured (information presently embargoed by IDF censor)
4. Demand Obama cancel his meeting with Bibi immediately
5. Demand strong statement from Hillary Clinton and withdrawal of U.S. ambassador to match actions taken by EU nations
6. End Israeli siege of Gaza
Among other things, we can create a petition campaign and a Facebook group. Let me know if you’re interested in joining in.