≡ Menu

Republicans Gone Wild: Muslim Spies on Capitol Hill, Adolph Loves Nancy

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Republicans Gone Wild: Muslim Spies on Capitol Hill, Adolph Loves Nancy”.

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Brother October 15, 2009, 6:05 AM

I think a serious investigation should be done on Reps. John Shadegg, Paul Broun, Trent Franks and Sue Myrick.

This is so bizarre and this country could be in a serious threat if such deranged individuals are at the helm.

• Samson October 15, 2009, 8:39 AM

[comment deleted for violation of comment rules]

• rawdawgbuffalo October 15, 2009, 9:18 AM

So we are still lost. will we ever learn from history?

• Joachim Martillo October 15, 2009, 1:07 PM

I think this accusation is a case of Zionist projection.

I wish I had blogged the incident at the time, and I am still irritated by what I saw almost seven years ago.

AIPAC came to the Harvard Kennedy School in January 2003 to recruit grad students, who would be interning with Congressmen over the summer.

AIPAC wanted the student-interns to act as minders that would report any deviations from Zionist political correctness.

If the congressman strayed from Zionist obedience, AIPAC would step in to educate him about the error of his ways and the risk to his continued tenancy in office.

• Joachim Martillo October 15, 2009, 1:16 PM

Yerushalmi was involved in StopTheMadrassa, which forced Debby Almontaser to resign as principal of Khalil Gibran International Academy in NY City in a criminal conspiracy against rights in which the Post, the Daily News, and the Sun took part as well as Daniel Pipes.

StopTheMadrassa dissociated itself from Yerushalmi when Ibrahim Hooper of CAIR publicized some of the white supremacist literature on the SANEWORKS website. (I pointed Hooper to the specific URLs.)

• Michael October 15, 2009, 6:40 PM

“I’m waiting for Abe Foxman’s denunciation of the utter inanity of this RNC gem. My guess is we might have to wait a long time. Abe is quick on the trigger when liberals or Democrats err. But when it’s conservatives abusing the Holocaust? Not so much.”

Richard, I don’t like the ADL’s double standards either, but Foxman did speak out on this:

• Andy October 15, 2009, 7:32 PM

Pretty sleazy, but not exactly surprising after “Barack the Magic Negro”.

• trent October 16, 2009, 12:54 PM

[comment deleted for violating comment rules]

• mrs panstreppon October 17, 2009, 5:46 AM

Thank you for the information about David Yerushalmi. TPM Muckraker has been running posts on the story for the last couple of days but missed the SANE connection. In the comments section, I linked to your lbog and I expect TPM MR will follow up at some point.

The last time I visited your blog, it was in connection with the video, “Obsession”. Your information was invaluable and helped me understand who was behind the National Republican Trust PAC and a vicious anti-Obama campaign.

Thanks again.

• mrs panstreppon October 17, 2009, 6:31 AM

FYI: Link to SANE 2007 990 w/names of officers and reference to $149k paid to P. David Gaubatz for “research”.

• DICKERSON3870 October 18, 2009, 7:27 AM

RE: “REPUBLICANS GONE WILD: MUSLIM SPIES ON CAPITOL HILL”

RELATED RADIO INTERVEIW (12:38) – Scott Horton Interviews Glenn Greenwald, 10/16/09

Glenn Greenwald, former constitutional lawyer and current Salon.com blogger, discusses the Republican brouhaha about the Islamic non-profit CAIR, the ease of tarnishing reputations with “unindicted co-conspirator” designations, vitriolic anti-Islam bigotry in Congress and the pervasive fear of an Islamic takeover of the U.S.

LINK – http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/10/16/glenn-greenwald-22/

• mrs p October 18, 2009, 1:34 PM

Looks like we got David Yerushalmi’s goat. Check out the revision to the home page of SANE.

“Some few come via a Far Left pseudo-Jewish site called Tikun Olam which also employs ad hominem argument rather than substance.”

• Richard Silverstein October 19, 2009, 12:07 AM

Why bless Mr. Beychok-Yerushalmi’s little heart. I do believe he likes us. I’m honored to be smeared by such a Jewish Neanderthal.